Welcome to Pamber Place
This delightful 17th Century manor house in North Hampshire provides a uniquely charming backdrop to the garden setting. We have 9 acres of beautiful formal gardens, paddocks and woodlands: perfect for wedding receptions, family gatherings and events.
Yours for the day
- We are able to make the Gardens exclusively available to you.
- The ceremonies licence permits civil weddings to take place in our attractive conservatory.
- Your event could be for just a few people or for up to 250.
- We have approved caterers and marquee suppliers whom we can recommend with confidence. Equally, your own choice of experienced marquee supplier / caterer will be most welcome.
- The expansive lawns leading directly from the house provide ample space for marquees and outside catering tents. The wooded grounds and well tended gardens provide those perfect photographic opportunities that will make your visit to Pamber Place truly memorable.
Easy to find
The house is situated in open countryside yet only a short drive from the M3 and M4 and very accessible to London. See it on a map.